Doors open 2 hours prior to sale for inspection of the vehicles! Keys are in the vehicles during the 2 hour inspection period.
We open every Thursday at 7pm AND every Saturday at 12 noon.
CALL NOW: (877) 605-9105
For your convenience we have compiled the following information about how the auction works:
- Register in the Auction Lane with your driver's license. It's fast and free and you can get pre-approved for financing in less than 5 minutes!
- Inspect all vehicles you wish to bid on before you bid. Know what you are bidding on.
- At the start of the sale, proceed to the Auction Lane. All vehicles will be driven through this area one at a time.
- The vehicle will be announced and the auctioneer will begin the bidding process.
- When you wish to bid, hold your bidder's card high in the air so the auctioneer can see it.
- When you are the successful bidder, proceed to the cashier booth and sign for your car. At this time you are required to leave a $500 deposit (cash, credit, or debit) on each vehicle you buy.
- Good luck! We hope you get the car you want.
You are required to pay off & pick up the vehicle in 1 business day. Please make all Cashier's Checks payable to: Delaware Public Auto Auction.